The Village of Great Neck Plaza (one of the suburbs of Great Neck encompassing the main downtown area) has a pretty good deal to promote restaurants in their neck (no pun intended) of the woods.
From now until September 30, 2011, you can get $15 off a purchase of $50 or more at a number of new merchants, including the following restaurants:
– Great Neck Diner (14 Grace Avenue)
– Jean Marie’s Patisserie and Bistro (66 Middle Neck Road)
– Sip City (16 Middle Neck Road)
– Village Market (17 Middle Neck Road)
– Miraku (31 S. Middle Neck Road)
Hurry, you only have two weeks to use it. If you do decide to go, leave a comment here telling us what you think!